Sunday, May 9, 2010

Like Mother, Like Daughter.

My Mom and I have always been VERY close. She really is my best friend. I'm very lucky to have a mother like her, who never gave up on me, and who still doesn't. I appreciate her more than she realizes. We're so much alike. I ordered a sign online last week that reads, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, I am my mother afterall." And that is so true. Now that I'm a mother, I see myself becoming more and more like her everyday. We look alike, talk alike, have the same sense of humour, even our mannerisms are the same. This picture shows that. We're both adjusting our sunglasses the exact same way as Dad snapped this picture from vacation a couple of years ago.



Basically, all this to say, I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment